4 fillets of Ocean Perch
½ bunch of spring onions (finely chopped)
80gr Cous Cous
20-25 grape tomatoes (halved)
10 Shitake mushrooms
8 gr Jasmine Dragon Tears
4 servings Baby spinach
- Slice shitake mushrooms and sauté in butter until tender. Transfer to a bowl. Add cous-cous.
- Bring ½ litre of water to a boil and brew the Jasmine Dragon Tears.
- Wash the ocean perch and season with salt and lemon juice.
- Pour the Jasmine tea over the cous-cous, season with salt, pepper and 1TBS of Soya Sauce. Cover the bowl and let sit for 5-7 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare 4 plates and distribute the baby spinach. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the ocean perch (skin side down); then turn over and fry for 3-4 minutes in total. Add the chopped spring onions and tomatoes to the cous-cous and distribute the mixture onto the spinach.
- Place the ocean perch on top.